Stanford Student Enterprises was originally chartered with three goals; namely to:
- Guarantee the long term financial viability of the Associated Students of Stanford University (ASSU).
- Provide valuable services to the Stanford Community and beyond.
- Afford a premier entrepreneurial experience on campus.
SSE’s mission statement embodies our continual effort to improve and define our future. Our Core Values serve as our tools that we use on our journey to help us make decisions and move forward. Our Purpose is the guiding principle when making decisions.
- Valuable, affordable, and effective products and services.
- Enable student government through financial contributions to the ASSU.
- Learn through hands-on experience.
- Maintain mutual respect, commitment to team and community.
- Ensure high standards of quality.
- Generate profit and growth to make all else possible.